EDUCATION AND SEMINARS
What do we provide?
With extensive experience of teaching at graduate and postgraduate degree level, we provide a range of educational workshops, seminars, and continual professional development to share our expertise and current research to athletes, coaches, and practitioners.
What topics do we cover?
We can design and deliver bespoke evidence-based seminars or practical workshops for your group.
Example topics include:
- Implementing strength and conditioning into your training
- Running and cycling biomechanics
- Training planning and recovery methods
- Flexibility and mobility training
- Using sport science testing data for training and competition
- Training for long- or short-distance events
- Personal injury risk strategy toolkit
- Managing Achilles tendon injuries
- Managing shoulder injuries
- Managing hip and knee injuries
- Managing lower back pain
We have capacity for small practical group workshops (up to 10 people) within our clinic and access
to a large conference room in The Northern Tennis Club in West Didsbury, South Manchester, to deliver seminar-based sessions (up to 50 people). Alternatively, we can deliver workshops/seminars at
a venue organised by you.