EDUCATION AND SEMINARS
What topics do we cover?
We can design and deliver bespoke evidence-based seminars or practical workshops for your group.
Example topics include:
- Implementing strength and conditioning into your training
- Running and cycling biomechanics
- Training planning and recovery methods
- Flexibility and mobility training
- Using sport science testing data for training and competition
- Training for long- or short-distance events
- Personal injury risk strategy toolkit
- Managing Achilles tendon injuries
- Managing shoulder injuries
- Managing hip and knee injuries
- Managing lower back pain
We have capacity for small practical group workshops (up to 10 people) within our clinic and access
to a large conference room in The Northern Tennis Club in West Didsbury, South Manchester, to deliver seminar-based sessions (up to 50 people). Alternatively, we can deliver workshops/seminars at
a venue organised by you.