CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) STATEMENT
M20 Health directors, Ryan and Adam, are delighted to announce that the clinic will be re-opening for face-to-face appointments from Monday 27th July 2020.
We would like to reassure our clients that we will be following all of the guidance from Public Health England and our professional bodies in order to provide a clean and safe environment for your appointment.
Our new safety measures include:
- Use of a pre-appointment screening questionnaire (either emailed to you or completed over the telephone)
- A separate, private entrance to the clinic
- Spaced appointments to prevent client cross-over
- Core body temperature checks upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser for staff and patient use
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE (mask, apron and disposable gloves)
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between clients
We kindly request that clients bring their own face mask to their appointment, in case one should be required.
A member of the M20 Health team will contact you before your appointment to talk through what will happen during your visit, and to answer any of your questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Adam Naylor and Ryan Gordon
M20 Health Directors